Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New Blog and Website In The Works

Welcome to the redesigned blog for SJ Harmon Photography We've added more information, connections to some of our favorite people in the wedding world and more photography. Our new studio is transitioning well and we're taking bookings for family portraits in studio as well as wedding consultations in our brand new meeting space. Now is a great time to schedule a family portrait with the holidays right around the corner.

We recently photographed Mike & Sally's wedding in Portland's Acadian Ballroom on Northeast Alberta Street. The venue is one of our favorites and the surrounding neighborhood has nearly limitless photographic opportunities. It helped that Mike was a Firefighter and brought his engine and fire crew along as photo props!



. Check out Portland Band Hit Machine Rocking it at the reception
Cheers,
- Justin

1 comment:

Nicole Wagner Makeup said...

Hey Justin, Great photos....I just saw you guys put my name and link up on your blog, thank you!!! you are TOO kind!. I'm actually putting up a brand new site this month and I'm SO excited!!!! I'll let you know when I launch it,
Nicole